This is background information and production notes of the episode The Forgotten, from season one of Batman: The Animated Series.
- The idea for this episode was conceived when Bruce Timm and the writers wondered what Bruce would do if he lost his memory and was forced to find a solution without gadgets or his costume.
- Bruce Timm revealed in the DVD introduction for this episode that one of the main difficulties in using one-time villains is making them memorable. Thus, Biggis' trademark was to be fat and revolting.
- Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman, also voiced the Joker hallucination, making this the only episode in any media where both Batman and Joker are voiced by the same person.
- According to Bruce Timm, voice actor George Murdock ate food as he read his lines. It worked so well that the slurping and gulping sounds he made were kept for the character as part of the soundtrack.
- The henchmen on this episode were left uncredited.
"The Forgotten" has been released several times as part of the following Home video sets:
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.